- 2015: Masters of Fine Arts in Poetry Writing, New York University. New York, NY.
- 2013: Masters of Philosophy in Creative Writing, Trinity College Dublin. Dublin, Ireland.
- 2012: Bachelor of Humanities and Arts at Carnegie Mellon University. Pittsburgh, PA.
- Sept. 2014-May 2015: Grant Editor at Washington Square Review. New York, NY.
- Sept. 2013-May 2014: Awards Editor at Washington Square Review. New York, NY.
- Summer 2012: Editing Intern at Sampsonia Way Magazine. Pittsburgh, PA.
- Sept. 2011-May 2012: Literary Intern at the University of Pittsburgh Writing Center. Pittsburgh, PA.
- August 2015-present: Customer Operations Advisor at Squarespace, Inc. New York, NY.
- Dec. 2012-June 2013: Assistant Layout Editor at Poetry Ireland Review. Dublin, Ireland.
- Sept. 2009-May 2012: Communications Director at The Frame Gallery. Pittsburgh, PA.
- Sept. 2009-May 2012: Student Editor at Carnegie Mellon University Press. Pittsburgh, PA.
- Spring 2015, Fall 2014: Creative Writing Professor at New York University. New York, NY.
- Jan. 2010-May 2011: Tutor through CAPA High School Poetry Mentorship Program. Pittsburgh, PA.
- Jan. 2011: North Allegheny Intermediate High School Writing Workshop Instructor. Pittsburgh, PA.
Awards and Publications
Publications listed here.
- 2014: Cover Design Winner of The Looking Glass Magazine’s Cover Design Contest
- 2013: Named an Emerging Writer by the Poetry Ireland Introduction Series
- 2012: Student Leadership Award from Carnegie Mellon University
- 2012: Carnegie Mellon Adamson Award: Poetry, Second Place
- 2012: Nominated by English Department at Carnegie Mellon for Gretchen Goldsmith Langford Award
- 2012: Hungry Poets Prize from West Virginia University
- 2011: Academy of American Poets Prize from Carnegie Mellon University
- 2011: New York Writer’s Institute Scholarship from Skidmore College
- 2011: Gertrude Gordon Journalism Prize from the Pittsburgh Women’s Press Club
- 2010: First Place in the Albion Review Poetry Contest from Albion College
- 2010: First Place in the Three Rivers Review Poetry Prize
- 2009: First Place in the Borders Open Door Poetry Prize
- May 2012: Installation and performance piece titled “Stranded on Poetry Island.” Carnegie Mellon University College of Fine Arts Senior Show at The Miller Gallery. Pittsburgh, PA.
- March 2012: Digital Print, “I Have Some Living Things” in Message & Medium: The Interplay of Type and Art, PhilaMOCA Gallery. Philadelphia, PA.
- July 2011: Short film in “A Brief History of Antioxidants,” in Carnegie Museum of Art’s Two Minute Film Festival. Pittsburgh, PA.
- June 2010: Digital Prints “Light Experiments I-III” in the Granada Arts Education Project at Ava Bar. Pittsburgh, PA.
- April 2010: Digital Print “Light Experiments I” in “WORK/Wassaic I Heart Art Benefit” at WORK GALLERY. Brooklyn, NY.